The Florida State University Magnetic Resonance Imaging Facility (FSU MRIF) is administratively managed by FSU’s College of Medicine and Office of Research.
The Director of the MRIF, Dr. Greg Hajcak, is responsible for scientific direction and administrative oversight. He also supervises all MRIF MR Technologists. Dr. Greg Hajcak is responsible for questions related to new or existing research projects at MRIF. He can be reached at email@example.com or phone 850-645-2928.
Dr. Jens Rosenberg is a consultant for research protocol and technical operations. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-645-0302.
Review of all research projects and policy changes is carried out by the MRIF Oversight Committee.
The Oversight Committee includes:
- Ross Ellington, Ph. D., Associate VP for Research & Greenburg Professor, FSU
Phone: (850) 645-6900, email@example.com (Chair)
- Janet Kistner, Ph.D., Vice President of Faculty Development and Advancement; Professor, Psychology, FSU
Phone: (850) 644-6876, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeanette Taylor, Ph.D., Professor and Department Chair, Department of Psychology, FSU
Phone: (850) 644-2040 email@example.com
- Greg Hajcak, Ph.D., Professor and Scientific Director, Department of Biomedical Sciences,
Phone: (850) 645-9268, College of Medicine, and Department of Psychology, FSU,
- Jeffrey N. Joyce, Ph.D., Senior Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs,
Professor of Biomedical Sciences, Florida State University College of Medicine
Alecia Lapointe is the MRI Technologist/Program Director and is the contact for adding staff access to the MRI Facility, safety screening, and scheduling studies. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-644-1889.
Florida State University has been officially designated as a preeminent research university in the state by the Florida Legislature as a result of having met a set of rigorous benchmarks.
MRI Control Room - 850-544-1889
Scheduling Desk - 850-644-2155